Thursday 1 October 2009

LONG KNITS AND ANIMAL PRINT!

Well, I'm still behind on blog posts, but intend to do two today in the attempt to catch up. Here is Monday's outfit which consists of this stunning, animal print, vintage dress- a fabulously picked present, which I happily received last Christmas. (It was apparently purchased from ebay for £20)

I am wearing plain black leggings, satin peep toe shoes from Dolcis, long drop earrings from Mikey and my very fabulous, Long length John Richmond Cardigan... Yes, the one I got for £3 on a Car boot sale! Who would ever want to part with this timeless classic? The photo really does'nt do it justice, its such a fantastic collection piece which manages to dress up the simplest of outfits. It has to be the best buy of the year for me, so far....

No comments:

Post a Comment