Tuesday 20 October 2009

80'S WORKING GIRL!

Well, I intend to continue my much needed clothes clearout when I get home so I must keep this post short and sweet, like this little number...

I wore this on Saturday night for my friends 80's themed birthday meal, which is just how i'd love to dress every day if I could. I'm wearing originally 80's clip on earrings and this dress I bought from a (very fabulous) Vintage shop in Hungary for £15, I've never actually worn it before, and managed to rip the net underlining by dancing a tad too crazily!...

I teamed the ensemble with my much loved, Italian studded leather boots with Tassles, which are'nt actually from the 80's but seemed fitting some how. I just don't think you can own enough vintage dresses. Not only do you not get caught wearing the same dress as anyone else (A-la primark), You feel tres special just owning it!
I did infact have the film "Working Girl" in mind for a glam, yuppy 80's themed outfit... but I do wonder if infact look more like an actually working girl...... hmmm.
Mental note, next time- ditch the red lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment