Friday 30 October 2009

VINTAGENESS & HALLOWEEN EVE!

A tres Happy Halloween to you all! I'm listening to "Thriller" as I write this to get me in the mood for the "Lost boys" themed fancy dress party I'm attending this weekend! I heart dressing up in dark theatrical vampish things, and its 80's too....perfect! I've even got the Lost Boys DVD to watch later to inspire me, having already decorated the apartment with tacky skull lanterns and skeletons!....

I wore this non halloween inspired outfit yesterday which consists of a vintage cardigan with frills, a kitsch, vintage floral print knitted vest (£9.99- charity shop) an aqua polo neck from H&M, Maroon leggings from Next, my Pretty Disturbia, plum satin gather skirt (£49.99) and my leather cow boy boots.
Now wheres my fangs? I'm going to pop them in whilst I work the next few hours, just because, its nice to be random sometimes....

1 comment:

  1. Oohhww, like it love. Very Autumnal Pretty Disturbia sophisticate....yeah

    ReplyDelete