Thursday 1 October 2009

BALLET RIBBONS & GATHER SKIRTS!

I really can't believe it's October already? This year is truly flying by, at an exceptionally fast pace.....
Last night, (among many other things ) I managed to pop along to the Trafford Centre to pick one of my 30th Birthday presents from my fabulous sister. I will, in January own the most perfect, over the knee, studded Carvella boots from Selfridges, and can't stop thinking about how really fantastic they are. They make turning 30, almost worthwhile...

Anywho...it was a long day, but I was comfortable is this little ensemble which consists of this gorgeous ballet inspired, Pretty Disturbia, egyptian cotton vest which has interlocking ribbons and pink logo, and costs just £24.99.
I teamed it with a baby blue long sleeve top, brown leggings from ebay, my vintage grey boots and this lace print gather skirt, from Pretty Disturbia for £44.99. Its a predominantly Pretty Disturbia dominated outfit, but I had many lovely compliments for it and felt comfortable all day long, even in the busy, hussle and bussle of the Trafford Centre....

No comments:

Post a Comment