Tuesday 13 October 2009

PUNKY KNITS!

Well yet again I find myself behind on the daily posts, but I do have an excuse this time due to the fact, I've had a (well needed) 4 day mini break in Oxford! It started with cocktails and Jazz in a boutique 4 star hotel and ended at Blenheim Palace, so it was fabulously glamorous and decadant, and I will be certainly doing it again sometime soon!

The outfit here was what I wore on Friday, which consists of a long knitted cardigan with fake fur collar which I purchased for £2.50 from a Charity shop, A long knitted vintage style tan jumper which was a present last Christmas, and some bondage style, wet look leggings with gathers which I bought from an online designer website. My chain belt which I wear as a necklace is worn to compliment my brown over the knee boots. I know Winter's is well on its way as I find myself grabbing for my chunky knits and anything with fur.....

1 comment:

  1. Love the necklace... just seen that it's your belt worn as a necklace! Amazing. Will deffo check out the store :)

    Sunny

    Wardrobemag

    ReplyDelete