Monday 19 October 2009

50p VELVET VINTAGE!

I hope you had a fabulous weekend! I indeed did, mixing restful, with an 80's night and a clothes clearout for fun and positivity at its best! I find it so hard to part with clothes but am always so glad when I do and re-discover some great finds hiding in the back of the wardobe!

So, on Saturday I wore this outfit which consists of an 80's velvet vintage dress I got from a Car boot Sale for 50p, My New Look Tan leather jacket with matching high heel boots, brown leggings and again my belt which I love to wear as a necklace. The fact I wear this a lot lately is also spurring me on to have an accessories clearout so I can access some of my fabulous vinatge Jewellery which looks so pretty in Vintage boxes above my wardrobe but is'nt easily accessible on a daily basis- or any basis for that matter!
I know I will have really made it in life when I get that big, gorgeous walk in wardrobe I've always dreamed of....

No comments:

Post a Comment