Thursday 28 October 2010

A VIVIENNE WESTWOOD STYLE JACKET WITH SHORTS!

Happy Halloween eve-eve....eve! my lovelies! I hope your busy planning your halloween celebrations this coming weekend? I love to throw a fancy dress party when I can so tomorrow is no exception. Its just I have tons to do for it and my workload is growing.... O well, one should always find time to party hey! x
Anywho, I wore this yesterday for a day in the office and a quick change for my ballet class that night. It consists of a turquoise poloneck from H&M, teamed with some primark shorts, over navy leggings and this much loved check jacket, which I think is very Vivienne Westwood stylee but is actually from Primark and I paid £3 for it on a car boot sale. I wore my comfy horse riding style boots to finish it off and added a vintage red belt to add a touch of colour and match my rouge lippy!Now, I'm off to decorate my flat in a bewitching, hallow way!.... Have a lovely evening peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment