Monday 25 October 2010

THE MOODY BLUES!

Well, don't I look a moody mare again which sums up my mood on a Monday morning! :( Theres something about getting up early to walk to work in the cold and not having milk in to make a nice hot cuppa to really put a downer on the week ahead!
Anywho, I had a lovely weekend and hope you did also! I had a lovely cultured one, which included a trip to the Gallery and some lovely coffee trips and meals out- last nights of which was in Livebait, just off Alberts Square.
So, yesterday I popped on this checked blue skirt from Primark- which was just £2 in the sale with this lovely Pretty Disturbia slash long sleeve top- £27.99, with a vintage blue knitted top from a car boot sale, and a pink vintage 80s belt- from a charity shop for £1. I wore some black boots, without tights and braved the cold Manchester winds. I'm wondering if thats why I look so moody and blue, maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment