Monday 18 October 2010

CLASHING HOT PINK AND ROYAL BLUE BRIGHTNESS!

I hope you all had a mucho fabulous weekend? I'm exhausted today after a fun filled 3 days in the Cotswolds. It really is a stunning place, and great for picking up Antiques and vintage hats and coats, of which I seemed to pick up a few of!
Anywho, this bright, clashing outfit is what I wore on Thursday last week, to express how excited I was for the weekend ahead! The polo neck is from New Look and the snood matches nearly exactly and is an original 80s vintage piece! I wore black leggings and high shine black leggings from Topshop, teamed with this lovely body con drips dress- designed by myself for Pretty Disturbia- selling for £43.99! We also sell them in black and they're both perfect for Halloween!.... or a Thursday, in order to celebrate the weekend! 

2 comments: