Tuesday 12 October 2010

VINTAGE STRIPES, CHUNKY BELTS & A NECK TIE!

I don't know about you but I'm exhausted today- and I had Yesterday off work! Although I was up at 6am, off to Alton Towers, got stuck on a cable car and then had a meal out and drinking until 2am! and thats just Yesterday...... Lordy indeed!
Anywho, I wore this lovely vintage striped dress the other day which was from ebay for just £8. Its a tad on the long side so I hitched it up with this chunky black patent leather belt. I popped on my beige boots and accessorised only with a big chunky sequin ring which was £5 from the Manchester Fashion Network Sample Sale. I love the neck bow on this dress as its attached so I don't lose it in the wash- I have a tendancy to do that! Accessories that are attached- I love the idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment