Friday 8 October 2010

FRENCHIE STRIPES WITH RED & NAVY!

Happy Friday! I hope you've had a good week and are looking forward to a 2 day break- like moi! I'm having a James Bond themed party tomorrow night and on Monday I'm off to Alton towers for the day, so I've had so much to do this week, as well as a busy workload and house moving stuff ...still!
Anywho, Its friday and I have a relaxed night planned with friends staying over for a big Dexter Fest!
So, I wore this ensemble this week, which looks a tad French, with the stripes and neck bow! The polo neck dress is from H&M but I bought it for £2 second hand and the neck tie is vintage. I teamed it with some navy leggings and a matching vintage belt, with black boots- as I could' t find my navy vintage ones. Damn. I hate that. I don't mind weird colour combos but in my opinion, navy and black don't really work- unless teamed with purple for an all over bruise look.! Anyway on that note- have a tip top weekend folks! x

No comments:

Post a Comment