Monday 4 October 2010

PRETTY DISTURBIA DIP DYE MINI DRESS & KNEE SOCKS!

I hope you all had a fine and dandy weekend! I had such a lovely restful one- except for getting addicted to season 1 of Dexter, which I nearly watch all of in one day!... Its mighty good, if you've not yet seen it!
Anywho, I wore this on Friday for relaxed day in the office. It consists of some grey marl leggings and my black cut out shoulder top, which I've had since I was about 12! I popped on over it this Pretty Disturbia dip dye stripe mini dress- £32.99, with some silver knee socks and comfy black wedge boots. I accessorised simply with my silver bangle, a black sequin ring ( £5 from the MFN sample sale) ad a studded, black leather belt- 50p on a car boot sale, with a touch of rouge on my lips and nails- so it was'nt all drab grey and black like the weather in Manchester that day!....doh.

No comments:

Post a Comment