Wednesday 29 September 2010

A SPOTTY SATIN DRESS WITH A BIRD APPLIQUE FOR £1!

Happy Hump day all! I hope your having a lovely day and not working too hard, I mean now we're past the first part of the week, we should look to wind down!?...
Anywho, I bought this mucho lovely dress for just £1 on a car boot sale, and its like new! You can't really see the gold bird applique on my right shoulder but it looks fab! I wore underneath it a turqouise polo neck from H&M with some plum leggings from Next. I wore a plum waspie belt from Primark as well as 2 lots of vintage beads which were turqouise, plum and pearl to match! I love unusal colour combinations, and love the challenge of matching to the exact shade. I really don't think I experiment enough with colour these days! Since I recently purchased 2 amazing grey Jackets- I've been wearing a hell of a lot of grey. Boring Indeed!.... I must remember to be brighter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment