Tuesday 14 September 2010

VINTAGE CARDYS, PIGTAILS AND A BADLY LIT HALLWAY!

So.....What do you think of my new, badly lit hallway? Not great is it! The fact we don't even have carpet yet does'nt help, and the fact that when we do get it carpeted- its going to be black is even worse! 
I actually think it will work okay for taking the photos when we have good lighting and maybe a white rug to show of the footwear- I know how many of you hated the black rug I used to use! 
Anywho, The outfit consists of this amazing vintage cardigan, which I picked up from a Charity shop in Harrogate for just £4.05- (Why the 5p more- I'll never know!)


Anywho, I teamed it with some classic navy topshop leggings, some vintage denim hotpants and a classic low neck white tee. I popped on some comfy flat pumps to finish it off nicely! I actually wen't to a meeting dressed like this and was asked if had met them on my day off??! Mental note- dont wear denim shorts when meeting important accountancy people. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment