Wednesday 15 September 2010

OPEN VINTAGE SHIRTS WITH HIGH SHINE & UP COLLARS!

Happy Hump day folks! I hope your all having a fine and dandy week? I'm working late again tonight, after a summer of fun and mucho moving about! I really need to get my head down now and catch up quick.
So, I wore this the other day which consists of the amazing vintage, nylon shirt from Retro Rehab for just £5 reduced in the sale, teamed with a strappy purple vest top from H and M and this simple Navy Primark skirt. I also wore my high shine navy leggings with some black wedge heel boots and accessorised simply with my much loved,Versace belt...
This is my favourite way to wear shirts with my collar up and buttons open, as on the rare occasion I do wear a button up shirt and no vest under it, I always tend to worry the buttons will pop right open and I will be baring all and not know about it. Is it just me who thinks like that? I've even been prone to safety pinning shirts in between buttons before now too... Just to be sure!
Anywho, its time to get back to work so I well deserve my meal out tonight at The Olive Press restaurant in Manchester... Have a lovely evening all :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment