Friday 17 September 2010

BUSTLE JACKETS, A CORSET & MANY WEDDING SHOES!

Happy Friday all! I hope you all have a fine and dandy weekend planned? I'm looking forward to an evening at the Lakes tonight and out for a friends birthday tomorrow. Its been a tres busy week this week, so I can't wait!!
I'm trying to dress much more smart these days, so I popped this lil ensemble on the other night for a meal out at The Modern restaurant in Manchester.
It consists of this vintage 80's pencil skirt, teamed with this lovely lace cream corset from Warehouse and this stunning, silk Jacket which was just £12.99 in the sale at TOFU. Its just beautiful and even has a bustle at the back with a inset lace panel. I would love to wear more bustle jackets- they are just so glamorous and 50's pin up style! I accessorised with this unusual vintage silver necklace and matching brooch, with my peep top, lace wedding shoes, which I bought from a Charity shop for £15- and they've never been worn! I love dressing up, it really is the highlight of my day!.... ( and just for the record, I own 4 pairs of wedding shoes!...I think my obsession started when I got hooked on wearing my Holy Communion shoes as a child. After that, normal shoes just didn't make me feel as special!..)

No comments:

Post a Comment