Wednesday 22 September 2010

BLACK SHINE, GREY & RED WITH CHEAP BEADS & FRIZZY HAIR!

Hi peeps! I really have had a day of appreciating Manchester today. The sun has been shining brightly- so much so, I was actually too hot and wore Sunglasses! Friends I have in the city, have been lovely and helpful as per usual and the sunshine set off Manchester's fine architecture and greenery. It's nice just to truly appreciate how great that is and appreciate the lovely peeps and fabulousness of Manchester....
Anywho, I wore this the other day for a day in the office and drinks after work. It consists of a red polo neck top from Hungary, teamed with a satin, black shirt from Marks and Spencers which I paid just a £1 for on a car boot sale! My black gather skirt, (which I always get complimented on) is from Primark, and my grey marl leggings are from Topshop. I popped on my comfy black boots from Varanni ( which were £10 in the sale) and I accessorised with some cheap and cheerful beads, as well as this kooky, grey, bondage belt from Ebay. My grey slouchy bag is real leather from River Island but I paid just £5 for it to a lovely girl moving to Australia, selling everything she owned on a car boot sale! I also picked up an Amazing Vivienne Westwood wallet from her for just £5 also!.... A-Mazing purchase!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment