Tuesday 28 September 2010

MOODY MARE FACE, WITH A PERFUME TEE & TUTU!

Now, Don't I look a moody mare in this picture! Unfortunately, this is my normal expression- which constantly makes builders to "cheer up love" and "it might never happen!" So with this moody mush, I have worn this lovely pale pink perfume tee (which was 50p on a car booty!)  and teamed it with this black sequined tutu, which was £5 in the closing down sale at Bay Trading. My floral leggings were £8 from Primark and I wore my beige cheep-but-mucho-comfortable boots which were just £3 new and boxed- on a car boot sale!
I accessorised with a black watch, real silver bangle from Turkey, My marcasite, chunky silver ring and a lovely silver and black vintage necklace.... I'm definitely going to try and smile more on these post pics, as unhappy moody faces, are just not very "Manchester!" methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment