Monday 27 September 2010

CHECK, STRIPES AND A DIP DYE HEM!

Well, I hope your having a better start to the week than I am! My day unfortunately started with family issues, a broken phone and my website and emails going down... I've spent most of the day- trying to sort out the latter, which I am pleased to say I managed to do- not without tears and day of uneeded stress and phonecalls though!
Anywho, I wore this lil ensemble last week for a day of meetings. My black top, is from Zara and has cut out shoulders. The check top is a lovely purchase from a car boot sale, which is originally from Next! I teamed it with a contrasting striped, dip dye Pretty Disturbia skirt which retails at £39.99, with a vintage red leather belt with plain black leggings. Although you can hardly see them, I'm wearing short, high heel lace up witchy boots- which I'm wearing in just in time for Halloween ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment