Friday 24 September 2010

A METALLIC LEOTARD, OLD TROUSERS & A SHRUNKEN CARDY!

Well happy Friday!!!! WOoooooOO. Its been a big week all in all for me, so I'm glad its drawing to a close! I hope you have some lovely things planned, and unlike me it does'nt including painting a living room and working on a sample sale! Plus, painting the living room is becoming a small nightmare after buying gold paint, which needs about 15 layers and looks all patchy! doh...
Anywho, I wore this the other day to work and then out in the evening for a mucho fun craft night at my friends flat! The outfit consists of some old grey, wide leg trousers- which I don't have the foggiest where there from, with a metallic leotard from River Island, which was 50p on a car boot sale! I popped over the top this cropped cardy which is from Primark, but was £1- again on a mighty fine Car boot sale! It was a size 14 so I boiled washed it so it shrank! ;) I wore a studded silver belt, black boots and a lace tied bow in my hair to accessorise...a viola! x

No comments:

Post a Comment