Monday 20 September 2010

BRIGHT BLUE, RELIGION & A BAG FROM THE POUNDSHOP!


I hope you all had a fabulous weekend? Mine was great, if not a tad quirky too! I discovered a hidden face in a Bullitt poster of Steve McQueens hair which freaked me out...had motion sickness from going on a boat and yesterday I smashed some nail varnishes in my new corner bath which has ruined it! doh....
Other than that it was mucho fun!
I wore this on Saturday evening for my friends birthday do in Common, in Manchester. It consists of this great Religion dress which was £20 in a Manchester Fashion Network sample Sale, teamed with this vintage belt, a bag from the pound shop- (which is amazing!!) and my much loved Carvella boots which were £350...but I got them as a 30th birthday present! I opted for 80s style make up with rouge lips and bright blue eyeshadow to match my dress! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment