Wednesday 13 October 2010

BRIGHT BLUE VERSACE & 80S RARA-ING!

This bright and punky outfit was a tad on the adventurous side for a leisurely Saturday around the shops, but nevermind hey, its always nice to be different! The outfit consists of this stunning vintage black rara dress, which can be worn as a long fishtail skirt or a dress- so versatile, and I paid only £2 for it! Anywho, I popped it over this sheer versace top, which was £18 in Elite dress agency in Manchester. I accessorised with this funky blue belt to match and some 80's style blue eyeshadow. Topping it all off with these A-Mazing vintage patent stilletos, which are from Paris! Considering I love this outfit and its bright and fun, I look tres miserable- again! doh. Leesa, you must remember to smile....

No comments:

Post a Comment