Thursday 14 October 2010

BROWN LACE, NET AND A RED VINTAGE BELT!

HapPy WeeKenD eVe PeEps! What are you up to tonight in order to celebrate it? I'm packing tonight for a weekend away to the Cotswolds as I leave tomorrow morning, which Im mucho looking forward to! Last night, I wore this little outfit which was supposed to be great for a day at work and then easily adjustable for a ballet class afterwards. Ballet was unfortunately cancelled though.... :(
So, the outfit consists of a little brown vest I've had for many moons, teamed with some Topshop brown leggings. Over the top of which, I added this designer lil tutu, which I bought for £4 on a car boot sale, and this brown lace top which is from ebay. I popped on my comfy, beige boots and this vintage red belt for a flash of colour.....

No comments:

Post a Comment