Friday 22 October 2010

3 BARGAINS, HAND DYE AND AN APPLE!

HaPPy FrIdAy!!! It's finally here, and I'm finally done sorting the New re-vamped look of the website! ta da... "NEW SHINY WEB LAYOUT!" what do you think?? Its much more commercial than before so hopefully its easier to see the products you want- quicker!
Anywho, I wore this yesterday as I refuse to stop wearing vest tops now its Winter! I wore grey marl leggings and a polo neck top- both from H&M and teamed them with this lil braces skirt from Primark- which I bought from Ebay for 99p! BARGAIN indeed. Over the top, I popped this lovely red Pretty Disturbia vest, which is now just £9.99 in the sale! Oober bargain. I wore my comfy beige cheapy boots and this lovely apple necklace which was just 50p on a car boot, another amazing purchase! And they do say everything comes in threes!...  Have a fab weekend Peeps! x

No comments:

Post a Comment