Thursday 21 October 2010

KOOKY VINTAGE CHECKS, VELVET AND A BERET!

Happy Weekend eve all! I'm very glad indeed this week is finally coming to an end as its meant working long hours on the Pretty Disturbia website, updating all the product shots in time for our new Press launch! Exciting times indeed!!
Anywho, I know I look a bit kooky in this, but I was dressing up for a weekend themed around wearing checks! I based the outfit around this A-mazing 80's jacket which I bought for £6 in a charity shop- it is as you guessed original vintage- I mean they just don't make them like this anymore- Navy, turquoise, blue and purple! Underneath I wore a velvet vintage rara dress and donned a matching Beret, which was £1 on a car boot sale. I had navy leggings on for warmth and some navy boots to match. A viola. No wonder I got looked at so weirdly walking around Manchester....

No comments:

Post a Comment