Monday 1 November 2010

MORTICIA IN BLACK WITH A PASTY FACE!

Okay, So its not quite my usual kind of outfit. Yes I'm supposed to be Morticia Addams. Although, I think everyone at the fancy dress party just thought I was a witch! I enjoyed getting dressed up none the less! ;) 
I wore this long black v-neck dress which was £2 on a car boot sale. It has a big diamante buckle which I covered with a piece of lace, and I popped this see through, sheer long cardigan over the top. Which I bought for just £10 from a cheap shop in 1998! ( Can you tell I don't clear out a lot!!)
I wore my patent high heel boots and some goth style necklaces to finish it all off... with some white face paint of course! A great night was had, and when people realised who I was, they did say I looked just like Morticia- whether I should take that as a compliment or not, I'm not quite sure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment