Monday 15 November 2010

CHEESY SMILES, STRIPES & CLOTHES SWAP GOODIES!

Wow, thats one hell of a cheesy smile huh! It seems can only do 2 faces on these blog posts, either moody or cheesy, and after this, moody does'nt now seem so bad!
Anywho, I wore this yesterday for a relaxing Sunday round the shops, for a roast dinner out with friends and for some christmas wrapping/ making messy christmas baubles.
The outfit consists of this lovely little dress from Primark which I actually obtained at a Clothes swapping party on Saturday! (Twas mucho fun!!!) I teamed with it, my wet look gather leggings from New look with my pointy leather boots, Acessorising with my fave Biba bracelet, chunky sequin ring and Morgan watch. Oh, and these cute big stud black and gold earrings- £2 from Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment