Thursday 11 November 2010

PRETTY DISTURBIA EYEBALL DRESS & BROWN LACE!

Happy Weekend eve peeps! I'm so excited for the weekend ahead with lots of mucho fun things planned like watching the Christmas lights being switched on in Manchester, as well as an engagement party to go to and a clothes swap! Whoooooo.
Anywho, I'd be lying if I pretended this outfit was worn a day or so ago as the halloween pics and bugs posted up behind me give the game away- just a tad. I forgot to post this outfit so it seemed a waste not to do so. I wore some comfy, cheap brown leggings with a lace polo neck top which was from ebay for £7. I teamed it with a brown shrug for warmth which was £5 from Manchester arndale market, as well as this classic eyeball print, Pretty Disturbia body con dress which is £34.99. I accessorised simply with some brown boots and this chunky, brown belt- which I don't remember buying! doh! x

No comments:

Post a Comment