Wednesday 17 November 2010

LASHINGS OF PURPLE!

I'm really into purple at the moment, which may be because Christmas is fast approaching! Only 37 days to go! ;) I'm honestly so excited, I get butterflies!!!
Anywho, this outfit is a bit creative in the fact I've layered 2 pairs of leggings for a purple lace effect, Im wearing a black top I've had donkeys years and still love- with a cheap £5 dress from Shout, and this lovely purple skirt with gold buttons from New Look over the top, which I bought from a car boot sale for £3 and altered to fit me as it was initially far too big! I accesssorised with some big black and gold earrings from Hub and my Biba gold bracelet with my fave high heel lace up witchy boots. I matched my eyeshadow with purple accordingly and then I went out for a fabulous meal at my friends house, where we stayed up chatting until 2am... on a school night too... tut tut Leesa.

No comments:

Post a Comment