Tuesday 30 November 2010

WEARING A MEN'S WHITE SHIRT AS A DRESS!

I look like a moody bum again don't I! doh... I would'nt mind, this pic was taken last Saturday when I had a lovely day planned so no reason for such sour faces! I wore this for a day of Go-Karting, followed by shopping at Cheshire Oaks. Lets just say I enjoyed the latter part of the day more than the first! hehe.
Anywho, My outfit consists of these lovely black velvet leggings, teamed with a vintage black polo neck. Over the top, I wore this mans shirt which I cut the sleeves off and frayed. It cost me £6 from Peacocks and was actually for a recent fashion shoot which I styled which I did'nt end up using. To glam it up a bit, I added my fave versace belt and some cheap vintage beads, and popped up the collar to make it a bit less manly! x

No comments:

Post a Comment