Thursday 4 November 2010

VINTAGE YELLOW KNITWEAR AND FLORAL TIGHTS!

Happy Weekend eve all! I had such a good time last night at the launch of The North Pole in Manchester. I do love Manchester to bits and all the lovely friendly faces I see on a daily basis!!
So, I wore this lil ensemble for a day with my in laws. My mother in law is tres glamorous so I always like to grab my pearls for a touch instant grown up class when I see her! 
My black polo neck is from Primark, as are my quirky floral tights, which were reduced to £2. My Olive mini skirt was £7 from a little boutique in The Lake District and the lemon knitted top was from a charity shop for £4. I accesorised simply with pearls, a big black sequin ring and this brown chunky belt which was £1 on a car boot sale. My comfy,  pointy Suede brown boots were also purchased for £3 on a car boot sale- in new condition! A mucho bargain indeed! x

No comments:

Post a Comment