Thursday 18 November 2010

LIME (NOT YELLOW) AND HOT PINK FUSION!

I wore this last Saturday night for a mucho fun Engagement party and then onto Mint Lounge in the Northern Quarter. A great time was had, except for my aching party feet from dancing the night away.
So, This tres fabulous Lime green Gaga style dress is from ASOS but I got it from a clothes swapping party that day! I did debate with many people on the colour of the dress... and so I think like me, you will agree it is in fact Lime... and not yellow!
Anywho, as Lime ( and not yellow!) goes so well with hot pink, I donned some hot pink accessories including these satin armlets from Ebay, a vintage 80s belt from a Manchester Fashion Network Event and these vintage pink beads. I wore my high sine black leggings and high heel witchy boots, which I truly loathed by the end of the night!

1 comment:

  1. HEEHEE!! You look awesome..even if i do say so meself (being the previous owner of the dress!) xx

    ReplyDelete