Wednesday 3 November 2010

ALL SAINTS, VINTAGE JACKETS & FUR POM POMS!

I wore this the day yesterday as I was tres cold in the office- I even kept the jacket on all day. Winter is truly here now with the dark nights and need for my big fur coat, fully established!
So.... This outfit consists of my much loved All Saints skirt which was £80... lordy, its pricey for me but I do heart it. I teamed it with a cheap-off-the-market polo neck and this stunning vintage jacket from Rags to Bitches- £20 with a fur collar with pom poms which was £15 from Elite Dress Agency.
I popped on my grey marl leggings from Primark with my comfy black boots. I know I need to take down the Halloween decorations but I'm off to see Thriller tomorrow night at the theatre, so it seemed appropriate to keep them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment