Wednesday 10 November 2010

A SNAKE, FLARES AND PUFFY SLEEVES!

Happy Hump Day! I can't believe its 10th November already. Seriously where has this year gone? I've come to the conclusion that time must have sped up without us knowing so I'm trying to get ahead by being more organised. For instance, I've started my christmas present wrapping! So hopefully, I wont be wrapping presents at the 12th hour on Christmas eve, like last year.... well, heres hoping hey!
Anywho. I wore this yesterday for a day in the office and a night at my mums. I wore a classic black poloneck top with this fab, puffy sleeved top from Primark. I wore my fave black split flared trousers from Morgan which were £50 back in the day. I accessorised with my silver snake necklace from Manchester's Christmas market last year with this diamante belt which was £2 on a dress from a car boot sale... for which I ditched the dress as it was tacky! I heart this belt though... Have a tip top night peeps, I'm off to ballet tonight! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment