Monday 22 November 2010

A £4 FLORAL MAXI DRESS FROM WAREHOUSE!

I hope you all had a mucho dandy weekend? I started and ended mine at the Manchester Christmas markets, which I loved! with some Go-karting, Antiques shopping and a trip to Cheshire Oaks thrown in for good measure- where I picked up this bargainous £4 dress from Warehouse- not too shabby hey! I teamed it with some comfy black boots from Varanni in Manchester, this chunky grey belt from Ebay and this vintage necklace which I really should wear more often, and I have matching earrings to also. I can't for the life of me remember buying them so I think it was a presnt. I also popped on my fave black sequin ring from a MFN sample sale. Now, back to work... and reality after a fun filled 2 days off :(... doh.

No comments:

Post a Comment