Friday 19 November 2010

FESTIVE MINI'S, A VINTAGE SHIRT & LAYERED LEGGINGS!

I wore this yesterday as I was feeling all festive with the Christmas Markets opening in Manchester! How festive is velvet... and green velvet at that!! I got this fab lil Green mini skirt from the clothes swapping party last week! I teamed it with this much loved vintage shirt from Retro Rehab- which matches perfectly! Bonus!!! I wore 2 pairs of tights, as it was cold and I love to layer it up! Both pairs are from New look- one is bright blue with sparkle and then some lace ones over the top. I'm wearing brown boots too- just to add even more colour! 
I had a great day in the office and then onto a promo event at Room, and onto the Christmas markets for my first mulled wine of the season! Now, where's my fur coat... I'm off to start the weekend at the markets again! Have a good one peeps! x

No comments:

Post a Comment