Thursday 15 October 2009

STUDS, SLASHES AND DRIPS!

Well, last night I had an interview for the second heat of a competition at The (very fabulous) General Store in Manchester to potentially have Pretty Disturbia sold in the directional and stylish shop over Christmas, including PR and marketing support, and the opportunity to feature in an exclusive Fashion Show in November.
I love nothing more than to see my designs being strutted down a catwalk, there really is nothing like the amazing high you get from seeing the collection come to life under the spotlight. So fingers crossed peeps....

As it was a Pretty Disturbia day yesterday, I wore our best selling black body con drips dress which is hand dyed and only £42.99 from the online store. In addition to that, I teamed it with a chain belt worn as a necklace, my stunning italian studded and tassle designer boots which cost £250 and the Pretty Disturbia satin mesh and binding jacket which is £74.99 (and has only just been added to the website, this morning). All in all I felt smart yet punky which sums up the versatility of Pretty Disturbia and how it can really be dress up or down to suit any occassion....

No comments:

Post a Comment