Monday 5 October 2009

SEQUINS AND PEARLS!

Well a happy Monday to you all! I hope the start of your week has'nt been as hectic as mine!
I had a lovely weekend though, which was dominated by relaxing, sleeping, eating and most importantly.... some old fashioned retail therapy. I feel refreshed and ready to face the week, head on!

On Friday night I ventured out to Las Iguanas in Manchester for Dinner so I wore this sequin dress which I purchased from a car boot sale for £3, teamed with plain black leggings from New look and some fantastic patent shoes which I've had years. To accessorize, I wore big pearl studs from Next, Pearl beads from Marks and Spencer's and this vintage clutch bag which also has a stylish, pearl clasp opening....I heart 80s clutch bags!
Although I'm not a great fan of sequins, its nice to glam it up with a bit of sparkle and shine every once in a while....

1 comment:

  1. Love it! A girl can never have too many sequins for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete