Tuesday 27 October 2009

MATCHING LEGGINGS & CROP TOP!

Well I hope you put to use the extra hour in bed this weekend? I just snoozed it away, but it was oh so lovely to do so, and I still had enough time to catch a car boot sale, where I bought some fabulous bargains!....

I wore this on Friday which consists of a royal blue ASOS polo neck top, Topshop black tiered skirt (£32.99) and some tres stylish Pretty Disturbia Blurred floral print leggings (£21.99) and matching crop top (£27.99) with a fabulous lil jacket from Quiz, which I always get complimented on. I donned my over the knee high boots and I was away... off for Cocktails at Restaurant, Bar & Grill and for dinner at Pesto, Manchester which I can strongly recommend for great value, tasty Tapas! A perfect Friday night indeed!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment