Wednesday 28 October 2009

HOT PINK TUTU'S AND BOWS!

Well, last night I wen't round to my parents house for dinner and we ate something called fat, hairy pig sausage... it was quite delicious, and I'm not even making it up! My Dad is Hungarian so I've grown up on Schnitzel, Gherkins and Goulash! Mangalica is a delicacy in Hungary, so we had it with crusty bread, picked sauerkraut, gherkins and emmental cheese, followed by homemade soup and Hungarian pork and rice. It was so delicious, even at 9am, I'm hungry for more...

Anywho, I wore this on Saturday to go to Matt and Phred's Jazz club, which consists of a black polo neck (Primark-£3.99), a vintage pink neck scarf which I got for 20p, rouched legggings and this fabulous Tutu which was a present, bought from an Independant designer from Devon. It combines my love for hot pink, tutu's and lace, all in one!
The bag is beautifully Handmade by a designer called Amanda O'Neill and cost £180. I get compliments for it wherever I go! I accessorised with big gold clip ons and my old faithful suede boots, which I must look at replacing at some point soon, but for now I can't bear to part with them.....

1 comment:

  1. I really like this outfit. Love the bow!

    Sunny from Wardrobe x

    ReplyDelete