Thursday 29 October 2009

A VINTAGE CARDY NOT FOR THE OLD PEEPS!

Well I've not been to the flicks in ages so as it was Orange Wednesday yesterday I popped round to the Odeon at the Printworks in Manchester to see "UP" in 3d, and it really was uplifting, (sad in parts too), but I enjoyed it muchly! I'm not one for kiddy films but its a must see! and there's really something novel about wearing retro style 3d glasses indoors.....

Anywho, I wore this for my hot date, which consists of my tan leather cowboy boots, thick tights, Pretty Disturbia, blurred floral print gather skirt (£44.99), a black poloneck and this fabulous vintage cardigan which I cleverly helped my mum, "clearout" last week. I'm doing her a favour really, she had one to many cardigans and it made her look older than she is, plus, I really love it. It has also brought to light that you can only wear vintage so long, before you dont look quirky, and ironic - you just look old fashioned. I just really hope that age is'nt 30 or I'm going to be tres depressed in January!......

No comments:

Post a Comment