Wednesday 21 October 2009

VINTAGE PURPLE AND GOLD SHIMMER!

Well, I've just found out that Pretty Disturbia is through to round 3 of The General Store Competition!! Which means my interview last week was a success and I'm one of 3 Manchester based designers who have been chosen to showcase their collection on an exclusive fashion show on November 26th infront of the judges and press! I'm pleased as punch!!!...

In order to celebrate, I thought I'd take 5 minutes out of the mundane paperwork and accounts I'm updating to do another quick blog post!
So, this is what I wore on Sunday, which consists of another polo neck from H&M (£7.99), Navy leggings, Vintage purple leather boots and this fabuloso vintage dress which was another bargain at 50p at a car boot sale- (the same lady I bought the velvet 50p dress from too!) I glammed it up with one of my fave brown velvet belts which was £15 from Rags to Bitches and my investment Giorgio Armani hand bag (£600)
Now, I guess it's back to the accounts, whilst planning where to go out for dinner to celebrate, and more importantly- what to wear... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment