Friday 23 October 2009

FLORAL BROOCHE & ANIMAL PRINTS!

Well, a happy Friday to you all! I'm a tad tired today after staying up until 1am this morning, having crazy dance offs after too much wine!
We danced to Hot Chip, LCD Sound System and the Prodigy. Not only was it muchly fun, there was lots of laughter and it was good exercise to top it off!
I'm actually thinking of making it a regular thing... I might however, have a re-think of the time it ends, mid week!

Anywho, I wore this on Wednesday as I re-discovered these old trousers in my clearout. I've had them since I was 16, the zip has bust and there far too tight but I can't bear to part with them as they are such a great length. Its oober hard to find good, wide leg trousers! I bought them from a discount catalogue shop, many moons ago for £4. I teamed it with a vintage polo neck top and one of my fave animal print jumpers which is from Matalan (notice it is long enough to cover the broken zip!!). I popped on a fancy flower brooche to accessorise and tried to put my fringe in a "bump" for a change.... Although it does highlight that I have tres bad, grey roots... doh!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Oh, and If you get bored, be sure to try the dance off thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment