Friday 2 October 2009

BROWN AND NAVY!

Happy Friday all! I hope you have a lovely weekend, I also hope mine was better than last weekend which was just oober stressful from start too finish.
This week has been extremely manic all round. I even missed the Renegade Marmalade AW launch last night, due to having too much to do, which I was frustrated about.
Incase you don't know, Renegade Marmalade is the hottest designer boutique on Thomas Street in Manchester and it therefore stocks Pretty Disturbia, among other directional brands. Make sure you pop by and take a look when you can, its a must see...

Anywho, Yesterday I wore this vintage style polo neck which I bought from Hungary for £15, a navy bolero, vintage brown velvet belt from Rags to Bitches, A blurred floral print gather skirt by Pretty Disturbia for £44.99, Navy leggings from Ebay and my old faithful brown over the knee boots.
Who says Brown and Navy should'nt be worn together?? Well, my mother for one. I would personally have to disagree, but you make up your own mind......

No comments:

Post a Comment