Wednesday 4 November 2009

SAMPLE SALES & VINTAGE TOUCHES!

Well I've been mad busy this week preparing and clearing out Pretty Disturbia samples for the Manchester Fashion network Sample sale, which were doing this Saturday coming from 11-5pm, at the Triangle! Try and pop by if you can, we have pre-production samples at just £10 each, a lot of which are one off pieces, so theres many bargains to be had!...

I wore this outfit yesterday, which consists of a vintage M&S green polo neck, with (ironically) a dress I got from another MFN sample sale for just £10! It has a missing button which I disguised easily with one of my favourite vintage waspie belts!
I wore short green boots and high shine black leggings for an altogether punky look. Ohh, and in true northern style, the fabulous Manchester rain made my hair oober frizzy to finish the crazed look off nicely....

No comments:

Post a Comment