Friday 6 November 2009

DIP DYE & LACE FACES!

Happy Friday/ Bonfire boxing day!! I hope you had a good fireworks full evening last night? Is it just me or was it not really celebrated this year? I know I live in the centre of Manchester but there was no fireworks to be seen from my balcony and we did'nt wake up to the usual morning-after smog?! Maybe everyone's is cost cutting with the recession or like me they spent too much on celebrating Halloween instead, which in my opinion is much more fun!

Anyway, I wore this yesterday which consists of a grey polo neck top, Pretty Disturbia lace and face print vest (£22.99) a Black skirt sample and some Pretty Disturbia dip dye stripe leggings (£24.99) with my over the knee boots and handmade designer bag by Amanda O'Neill (£180).
Right, I best dash off to prepare for the Manchester Fashion Network sale on tomorrow at The Triangle. Try and be there if you can for the chance to buy Pretty Disturbia samples costing just £10/£15!!! Less than half the RRP!......

No comments:

Post a Comment