Thursday 19 November 2009

RETRO DOTS AND MUSTARD!!

I had a lovely evening last night, out celebrating the fact Pretty Disturbia has been shortlisted for a Drapers Etail Award in the Best New Etailer Catagory!! Not too Shabby hey! So, I took a look at the Xmas Markets in Albert Square before having a delicious meal in Livebait and then onto Restaurant, Bar, Grill for Berrini fuit coctails!! A delightful evening in Manchester!!...

I did'nt get too dressed up, as it was Wednesday after all! I wore a brown polo neck from Hungary with matching Leggings from H&M, This dress which I got in an discount outlet shop for just £10, a Pearl/Diamante necklace from Marks and Spencers £20, and this Classic yellow cardigan from Primark £7!
I wore my old faithful leather cow boots for warmth and comfort, it is Manchester after all so in true Manchester style, it rained with a brisk winter chill in the air! .....I really can't wait for Christmas!!!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment