Wednesday 25 November 2009

KAREN MILLEN, COCKTAILS & WITCHY BOOTS!

Well, I had a lovely evening last night at an exclusive Karen Millen fashion show and cocktail night in Manchester, where Nick Ede From Project Catwalk gave styling tips for the season and I managed to chat make up to Lisa Eldridge who even commented on my eyemake up as looking nice! ....A compliment indeed, from a make up artist for the stars!
I had the most delicious mint, wine and Disaronno cocktail, I'd have to say its the nicest cocktail I've ever had! Disaronno has now, been newly added to my (ever growing) Christmas list!

I wore this ensemble which consists of a classic black polo neck and leggings, my much love All Saints handkerchief hem skirt £70, Pretty Disturbia sheer, satin binding jacket £74.99, teamed with my high heel witchy boots and pearls from Marks and Spencers £15. The boots seemed a good idea at the time but after being stood up all evening and then out until 12 around Manchester, Maybe slightly smaller heels would have been a more practical idea!....

2 comments:

  1. I like the jacket and I love the skirt with it - now I hope this posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacket - it's gorgeous. On my wish list already!

    ReplyDelete