Tuesday 10 November 2009

MARL, GATHERS & BIG BUTTONS!

Well, Im officially stressed as confirmed by my doctor. My poor little throat muscles have tensed up due to the stress in my life, leaving with me with a constant sore dry throat :( I've been given orders to switch off more and do more exercise. There really is'nt enough time in the day as it is, so I'm going to try jogging in my sleep and see how that goes.... ;)

I wore this yesterday which consists of marl grey leggings from Topshop, a Pretty Disturbia grey lace print gather skirt £44.99, an autumnal orange polo neck from H&M and a Pretty Disturbia button crop top for £32.99, as well as a lovely cropped jacket which I bought from Quiz for £27.99 which I always get compliments for, My PVC knee boots, vintage clip on earrings and my Handmade Amanda O'Neill designer bag £180- beautiful is'nt it!
I hope you all have a fabulous evening, I'm off for a lovely beautifully home cooked Hungarian meal at my parents house....

No comments:

Post a Comment