Thursday 5 November 2009

GOTHIC 80'S & DENIM!

Happy Bonfire night to you all! I intend to celebrate it in the comfort and safety of my own home by grabbing a big blanket and watching everyone else displays from my apartment balcony, with a glass of wine at hand and candles around me!...

Anywho, I wore this last weekend to the "Lost boys" fancy dress Halloween party. Just my kind of style! Apart from the fangs and denim which I'm not really a fan of, I had the whole outfit anyway...
So, The jacket is from Morgan which I cropped myself, the vintage velvet dress is from a fabulous charity shop in Hungary for £18 and I teamed it with my over the knee boots and lace tights, as well as a gothic necklace which I've had for years. Doing my hair like that also really brings me backs to my 80's perms and how I dressed when I was 18, its just a shame my face shows much more "wisdom" than it did back then....

No comments:

Post a Comment